BLACK LABEL SOCIETY has released the "None More Black" box set containing remastered versions of all 12 original studio recordings on gorgeous color vinyl.
The "None More Black" box set comes with a hardcover 32-page photo book, chronicling BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's legendary career.
Impress your friends and help open bottles for your loved ones that lack opposable thumbs with the "None More Black" box set bottle opener.
"None More Black" arrives in an indestructible black-on-black embossed collection box. It includes "The Song Remains Not The Same II", featuring reworked versions of the original songs.
All original studio albums:
* "Sonic Brew"" - black/white marble x2 LP
* "Stronger Than Death" - black/apple marble x2 LP
* "1919 Eternal" - black/brown marble x2 LP
* "The Blessed Hellride" - black/silver marble LP
* "Hangover Music Vol. VI" - black/canary marble x2LP
* "Mafia" - black/neon coral marble x2LP
* "Shot To Hell" - black/tangerine marble LP
* "Order Of The Black" - black/grey marble LP
* "Catacombs Of The Black Vatican" - black/tan marble LP
* "Grimmest Hits" - black/olive marble LP
Two bonus albums
* "The Song Remains Not The Same II" - grey LP
* "Nuns and Roaches: Tasty Little Bastards" - black/magenta LP
In March 2020, Zakk Wylde told Billboard that he would spend April of last year composing the songs for BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's next disc and that he would record the LP in May and June of 2020.
He explained: "I don't demo or stockpile shit. Never have. I'm not like Prince, where he's recording stuff all the time. I just like to come up with a riff or an idea and be like, 'Why don't we track that one today?' It's like the beginning of a new season. It's always fun."
Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY spent a couple of years touring in support of "Grimmest Hits", which was released in January 2018 via Entertainment One (eOne).
The band celebrated the 20th anniversary of its first album, "Sonic Brew", in 2019.
Zakk has been the on-again-off-again guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne since 1987, although he does not appear on the legendary heavy metal singer's latest LP, "Ordinary Man".
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY is:
Zakk Wylde - Vocals/Guitar
John "JD" DeServio - Bass
Dario Lorina - Guitar
Jeff Fabb - Drums